Part Time Boutique Sales Associate
Suki + Solaine is a Chicago-based women's contemporary brand ready to move into our next stage of growth. The brand began in 2014 and is currently sold online and in nearly 100 independent boutiques across the country. In May, we opened our first permanent storefront on Damen Ave. in Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood, and we are now looking for a dedicated Boutique Sales & Marketing Manager to represent the brand in-store.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic fashion lover who enjoys chatting with people, helping people, and styling people. Your daily goal will be to ensure that all of the boutique's shoppers leave looking good and feeling good, and that they have a great overall experience at the Suki + Solaine boutique.
As a member of our small team, you will be a part of every aspect of the business - including design, pricing, and brand development. Our Chicago team sources the materials and designs, patterns, and samples the clothing in our West Town atelier. The final products are manufactured locally. This is a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of the fashion business and grow with us!
- Create a store culture that is committed to exceeding customer's expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Build and maintain relationships with store customers.
- Apply fashion knowledge to make product recommendations and style customers on the sales floor and in the fitting room.
- Balance customers and tasks simultaneously using good judgment and teamwork
- Manage the execution of the visual presentation, direction, and updates.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience
- Physical ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time, and to move and handle merchandise and fixtures throughout the store.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs.
- Fashionable, passionate, acts with integrity, driven, accountable, and a team player.
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales generation.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
We are hoping to fill this position ASAP, and we look forward to hearing from you! To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time
Thank you for your interest!